12.23.2009

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of...

Disclaimer: I DID NOT TAKE THIS PHOTO. I saw it on Pioneer Woman’s sight. There was not a link to the photographer, only this: TZK333. Pioneer Woman was holding a black & white photo contest, and this picture was a finalist.


To most people, they just see a city scene.

I see…

Life
Inspiration
Dreams
Passion
Vividness
Calm
Chaos
Serenity
Comfort

I love…

The hustle and bustle
The way the photographer is right in the thick of things
The focus on the billboards, but the haziness of the people which reflects the continuous movement of the city
The bigness of the buildings towering above
The post-process green tint the photographer used
The bright lights
The confidence of the people


Thank You God for giving me an eye to see the beautiful marvel in ordinary things...

I see this photo and think..."big lights will inspire you...there's nothing you can't do."

I get giddy and my hope springs eternal.

A New Year is approaching and I feel inspired and renewed.

No comments: