7.21.2010

On The Verge...

Of something great...I do believe.  Ever since "Someday" vacated my mind, I've been making progress on something very near and dear to my heart.  I promise to share as the time gets closer, but I'm hoping for a late fall/early winter launch.


I read that successful people/entrepreneurs "do"...they don't sit and think about doing, and they don't wait for the universe to be perfectly aligned.  They simply "do" and they divide and conquer as they go.  Sure, they plan, but they don't plan for every single tiny nuance or "what-if" like I have been doing for the better part of a year.  I guess part of my problem has been fear.  As always.  Fear of failing, fear of the possibility of succeeding.  I guess fear of changing, even though that is what I really want.

In the last few days, I feel like my creative flood gates have been torn down.  I'm filling pages and pages of journals and sketchbooks, and it feels great.  I can't wait to finally start "doing"!

It's amazing what you can do and what you can envision, when you are open to changing your way of thinking...no matter how long it's been ingrained.

Here's to creativity, living life to the fullest, and conquering fear! (I'm holding up my imaginary beer mug.  I don't do wine...I know, I know...it's just not my thing!)

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Samara Link said...

EXCITING!!!