1.11.2011

Bullet Points

So, I've been following Adrienne for years.  Never met her, but love her blog to pieces!  She cracks me up.  She does this weekly post on Wednesdays called Hump Day Ramblings.  At times, it makes me laugh, makes me sad, makes me think, makes me wonder.  It's her feelings in little bullet points.  It's about her life.  No holds barred...no execuses...no apologies.  Love it.  Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I thought I might give it a go.


  • I don't think I'll ever be organized.
  • Wow.  Some people are racist without even realizing it.  Sad.
  • I need coffee.
  • You really should just stop complaining and be grateful.
  • Praying for guidance.
  • Maybe I am a "Worker Bee"?  Ick.
  • 7 pairs of new shoes.
  • I need a group of girlfriends.
  • I love my hubby (see comment about new shoes).
  • Being the "Go To Girl" is a blessing and a curse.
  • I wish I just knew already.
  • I really need a maid.
  • 10 loads of laundy have my name all over it.  Mom.
  • I see your true colors, and that's why I don't like you.
  • I'll leave the judging to the Lord.
  • Heal.
  • Giving thanks.
  • Really wanting an iPad, but in all reality, don't really see the point...but I really want one.
  • Wishing Verizon would just hurry up and release the damn iPhone already.
  • Throwing around plans for Spring Break.  I am taking the week off with the kiddos.  They don't know it yet!  Even if we stay local, I'm going to make it so much fun!
  • Missing a friend, who isn't missing me.
  • Debating between hair color: dark or extreme highlights?  The real point is maximum gray coverage.  Did I mention I also still have zits?  What the fuck is up with that?
  • So ready to move on.
  • You're wondering, aren't you?

Olivia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Really...

Unknown said...

I know that friend you are missing isn't me, because I do miss you... tremendously! 7 pairs of shoes?? I want some... organization isn't all what it's cracked up to be. Racisim blows donkey dick... I want an iPad too. I think you would look fabulous dark or light...you are always beautiful.