2.10.2011

Christmas Presents

Now that Christmas is done and over, I can share the pictures I took for my in laws for Christmas of all the grand kids.  I loved how they all turned out. 

Enjoy!
 ♥ ♥ ♥

My Father-in-Law calls them The Untouchables.
My nephew Isaac "Ikey"(5), My Niece Bianca (8), Jr. Mint (2), Penelope (5)

Junior Mint rules this little roost. 
Bianca is the the Mother Hen.
Penelope & Ike are Double Trouble. 
I refer to them as The Twins as they are only 4 months apart.

Best Friends.
Junior Mint is looking for his escape.

Cousins...but more like Sisters.



Fast Forward to when they are 18 & 15.
Locking them up.

♥ ♥ ♥
Love, love, love this sequence. 
Not planned.
Just them.
Cousins...more like brother & sister.

My girls.

My boys.

Inseparable.

So close.  So sweet.  So them.

 ♥ ♥ ♥

Olivia

1 comment:

Samara Link said...

These are beautiful!! Olivia, you are so talented ... and your kids and their cousins are absolutely perfectly adorable. So precious.