2.11.2011

The Farm

I am in love with The Farm.


Everytime I go there, I swear I'm going to change my life.


Eat better.  Live Better. 


It's that good.  The food is that yummy!


Today I went with my friend from work...she got the Egg Salad and I got the Farm Fresh Sandwich and then we switched each other a half, and it was D.I.V.I.N.E.  I also had a side salad with their house dressing which I could've drank from a cup.  The best way I can explain it is homemade ranch with basil.  So good!!  I also had a peach pie turnover...oh yeah...I went there...and it gooooooooooooood.


It was perfect weather.  Lots of people were out.  Moms and babies...and play date groups...and people with their dogs...perfect place to lay out your blanket and enjoy your food picnic style.


It's an outdoor restaurant, and they have regular dining tables, bit I prefer the picnic tables out in the old pecan groves. 



If you haven't gone, you simply must go!



Olivia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We want to go