10.16.2008

Y Wury?

I don't know...because it's what I do.

I hate it. I really do, but I can't help it. I worry about stuff totally out of my control. It's wierd though...once I trip out on something completely out of my control and run the gamet of "what ifs" and worst case scenarios, I usually let "it" go because I finally realize it's out of my control. But not soon enough to avoid a new crop of gray hairs. Another thing that sets me on a worry tangent. Oh well, better gray than gone, right?

Speaking of tangents...

Anyway, on the way home from work today I saw a license plate that said
Y Wury. It struck me. I don't know why it did, but it did. What does worrying accomplish? Nothing. If I worry more, will my problem go away? No. Worrying has never helped solve a problem. It usually just makes me want to throw up and shit my pants simultaneously. TMI? Oh well, get over it. Anyway, after reading that license plate, I contemplated that simple saying for the next 20 minutes. I've decided to work on giving up my worrying ways. I know everyone worries, and I know I will always have worries, but I'm not going to let the worrying consume me. It's such a life zapper.

That's all I got for now. Till next time.

No comments: